HARP strives to provide agents and brokers access to preeminent carriers by developing diversified programs platforms. We work exclusively with agency partners that specialize in niche market segments. Our approach is to be very selective in developing innovative, unique, competitively priced products and services for these market segments. We have quickly distinguished ourselves and built a reputation for having tremendous intellectual capital, underwriting insight and customer service that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
Community Associations Directors & Officers and Employment Practices Liability
In community associations nationwide, board members’ personal assets are at risk for decisions they make while administering by-laws. Insuring these boards can be tough in today’s market, as claims escalate and insurance premiums increase. It’s more important than ever to make sure you are offering the best insurance solution to your clients. The HARP Inc. programs offers competitive pricing and board coverage for most types of community associations, including:
• Defense Costs Coverage for Breach of Contract claims
• Coverage for Non-monetary claims
• Automatic Coverage for the Property Management Company
Employment Practices Liability (Hospitality):
Employee-related lawsuits have reached record numbers. Our Employment Practices Liability Advantage is specifically designed to provide businesses like yours in the hospitality industry with the protection they need today.
Community Association Cyber Liability:
Community Associations that have a website, uses social media and/or store personal/payment information can be a target. We have your Cyber Liability needs covered with various limit options, competitive pricing and extensive cyber services!
• Loss Mitigation Services – Access to tools needed to address cyber security risk before an event occurs
• Incident Response Services – A team of experts in the legal, computer forensics, call center, public relations, fraud consultation, credit monitoring and identity restoration service areas to help limit exposure to a loss when an event occurs.
• Third-Party Liability Coverage
• Cyber Crimes (By endorsement) for Social Engineering Fraud
• Property Management Company covered as an Additional Insured (By endorsement)
Community Associations Workers Compensation
What is a Risk Purchasing Group?
Backed by leaders in the insurance industry.
Trivedi-Capacity Associates, LLC is a provider of specialty programs focused on commercial risks, particularly in the hotel and Community Association space. With over 40 years of experience, the Trivedi management team provides expertise, simplicity and efficiency to a significant base of independent brokers and agents nationally.
JenCap Holdings, LLC, a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group, is a consolidator of specialty insurance distribution and program management businesses, including managing general agencies, specialty program underwriters, transactional wholesale brokers and captive managers.
Not a Member?
If your agency isn't yet registered, please fill out our brief online registration form.
Need to Talk?
One of our contacts will be glad to answer your questions.